My Favorite Place in Austin Texas

My favorite place is in my 3Ds which is in my room. Why you ask? Well because my true favorite place is the Kalos region in Pokemon Y. This ain’t no ordinary pokemon game where the game sprites look like this and all the same. No. This is a game where you customize your character and play with your pokemon. My favorite place is the Kalos region.

There is so much to do in pokemon Y, it is unbelievable. You can hop in a cab and go drink so tea in Lysanders Café. Go ride your bike down Route 7. Roller-skate down the awesome Route 5 roller-skating place. Even riding on your fellow pokemon. Sometime I would like to roller-skate every where and goof off. Kalos is the only region that lets you do all of that (besides riding your bike, you can do that in any game).

No one can boss me around. No one can tell me that I have to clean my room. No bossy moms telling me what is right and wrong. (in the game I didn’t pay for my cab ride and he challenged me to a battle and he loss. So I got so of his money, which was an amazing 5,000 Pokedollars.) It is just me and my pokemon having fun and training. Even in the game no one can boss me around.

My favorite place is the Kalos region. There is so much more you can do. I can play this game for days if it was possible.