Blaziken (My Favorite Pokémon)

20140209-184234.jpg

“Wikia Blaziken.” Pokémon Wiki. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Feb. 2014.

A bird like ninja pokemon that shoots fire out of its arms

My Favorite Pokemon

20140209-184412.jpg

A wild Tropius appeared! (Tropius is the pokemon above the text) Go Blaziken! Blaziken used Blaze Kick! It was Supper Effective! Blaziken is my favorite pokemon.

Blaziken is a awesome pokemon! He has amazing moves! He learns Brave Bird, a flying type move that has the power of 120 which is very strong against Bug, Grass, and Fighting type pokemon, and Blaziken is only a Fire/Fighting type pokemon that knows a flying type move. My mind was blown to bits.

Also it has a rare ability called Speed Boost which raises speed each turn. If Blaziken is battling a very fast pokemon, his speed stat will raise to hit the enemy the next turn. This ability is very useful.

In addition Blaziken has higher attack at level 68 that a level 77 Hawlucha which are suppose to have very high attack. (Hawlucha is the pokemon below the text).

Overall Blaziken is a phenomenal pokemon and that is why of all the Pokémon, he is my first choice.

20140209-185003.jpg

Stats

Blaziken has pretty good stats. From the paragraph above you know Blaziken has high attack. Blaziken has pretty good defense, pretty high but almost as high a attack special attack, pretty low special defense, and pretty low speed. That is why I prefer one with the ability speed boost that Blaze because all that the ability blaze does is power up fire attack moves. I can just give it a flame plate and it will have the same effect.

Mega evolution

20140209-185949.jpg
Blziken’s mega evolution stats raise drastically. A mega Blaziken level 39 can destroy a level 50 Graveler (that is the pokemon below)
With one Sky-uppercut.

20140209-190458.jpg

20140209-190503.jpg

In pokemon Yellow, Red/Blue and FireRed/LeafGreen, Graveler uses its other two arms but in all the other games he doesn’t.